Craig has been in private practice in Brisbane since 2005 and holds a Bachelor of Health Science (Podiatry) degree from The Queensland University of Technology (2004).
Craig practices in all areas of podiatry but has a special focus on sports medicine and enjoys working in a multi-disciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Dieticians, Specialist Sports Physicians and Orthopedic Surgeons. As a result he has fostered invaluable relationships with many of queensland’s leading sports medicine specialists. These associations give him tremendous referral options for his patients that might need a multi faceted approach to their treatment. Craig is vastly experienced in treating both acute and chronic injuries of the foot, ankle, and lower limb as well as their biomechanical causes in both adult and adolescent patients.
Craig is fortunate to have been involved in the treatment of many sporting teams and organisations over the years, which include:
- The Wynnum Manly Rugby League Club
- QAS and QLD Football
- The Bangladesh Cricket Team (2008)
- The Wallabies Academy (Qld)
- Brisbane Roar F.C.
- 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games -Medical Team
Current Consulting Involvement:
- The Brisbane Bullets Basketball
- Queensland Cricket (Qld Bulls, Qld Fire and Brisbane Heat)
- Brisbane Lions AFLW
- Queensland State of Origin -Podiatry treatment under team doctor – Dr Matthew Hislop.
Craig is available for consultation at our Indooroopilly clinic as well as Brisbane Sports & Exercise Medicine Specialists (BSEMS) at Hawthorne.